Papers, Reports, and Presentations
- "Software Cost Estimation with Cocomo II" - Chapter 5
- Authors: Barry W. Boehm, Chris Abts, A. Winsor Brown, Sunita Chulani, Bradford K. Clark, Ellis Horowitz, Ray Madachy, Donald J. Reifer, Bert Steece
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ:Prentice-Hall, 2000
- 1999 USC-CSE Annual Research Review - "COPROMO Constructive Productivity Model "
- Author: A. Winsor Brown
- PDF format
- 1998 COCOMO and Software Cost Modeling International Forum 13 - "COCOMO Productivity Improvement Model (COPROMO)"
- Author: Barry Boehm
- PDF format
The Constructive Productivity Model focusses on predicting the most cost effective allocation of investment resources in new technologies intended to improve productivity.
Please email A. Winsor Brown for the newest version of COPROMO.
- Dr. Barry W. Boehm
- Mr. A. Winsor Brown
Primary funding and technical support of the development of COPROMO has been provided by the USC-CSSE Affiliates. We would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge their generous assistance, without whose help the development of COPROMO would have been impossible.
Cost Estimation Bibliography
For an extensive bibliography of software cost estimation related papers and books go here.
For Further Information Please Contact:
Copyright 1995-2009 The University of Southern California
The written material, text, graphics, and software available on this page and all related pages may be copied, used, and distributed freely as long as the University of Southern California as the source of the material, text, graphics or software is always clearly indicated and such acknowledgement always accompanies any reuse or redistribution of the material, text, graphics or software; also permission to use the material,text, graphics or software on these pages does not include the right to repackage the material, text, graphics or software in any form or manner and then claim exclusive proprietary ownership of it as part of a commercial offering of services or as part of a commercially offered product.